The Upstate Medical Alumni Association strives to promote and afford our medical students educational opportunities during their four years at Upstate. Students may be reimbursed for actual expenses up to $250 per calendar year. See the application below for complete guidelines.
- Reimbursements are only granted for expenses incurred by attending or presenting at medical seminars, conferences, missions trips, etc. Requests must be for academic purposes only.
- Reimbursements are granted on an individual basis.
- Applications should be submitted after the event.
- Each request is subject to the approval of the Medical Alumni Association.
- Original receipts must accompany application and proof of attendance is necessary.
- Reimbursements will not cover additional expenses such as snacks, alcohol and meals for other students.
Contact us at (315) 464-4361 or email@example.com with any questions you may have.